ICE SKATING RINK
We are pleased to be able to offer ice skating as an activity again. Get into the Christmas spirit by gliding around a rink with Italian Lake park as a scenic backdrop.
- Tickets are $5 each and may be purchased only at the ticket booth next to the lake.
- Skate rental is included in the ticket price (please use the skates provided).
- The ice is synthetic and on a grassy area beside the lake (no, we are not freezing over Italian Lake).
- Your skate time will be written on your ticket at time of purchase. Please arrive at the rink 10 minutes beforehand to make sure you have enough time to get your skates on!
- Each skater will have 30 minutes on the ice.
- Parents will be permitted to accompany young children free of charge if necessary, but will need a ticket to make sure we don’t reach max capacity on the rink.
CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING
Picture a blue-green Fraser fir rising up above Italian Lake and twinkling lights reflecting in the water. Bringing the light of the holiday season to life, the Christmas Tree at Tremendous Christmas at Italian Lake is a sight to be seen.
Join us for the tree lighting ceremony Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 5:00 PM
Bring your whole family to see Santa. For a donation to Bethesda Mission, your photo will be taken with Santa in the Christmas cabin. All children who have their photo taken will receive a gift from Santa.
SOUNDS OF CHRISTMAS
Join us as local choirs and churches fill the air with the traditional sounds of Christmas.
Choir schedule TBA.
You’ll hear those sleigh bells jingle-ing, ring-ting tingle-ing, too. This activity was enjoyed by attendees of all ages last year. For a $5 donation per person to Bethesda Mission, take your family or holiday sweetheart on a carriage ride.
Special thanks to our Christmas Joy sponsors who make this event possible.